Shadow of the TombRaider #GamingOnLinux ! And the screenshot from cinnamon not working as expected ...
#Rouen #Lubrizol En inspectant les documents concernant les analyses d'amiantes,
Les documents ont été généré avec outils d'analyses, ils n'ont pas été modifiés. Cependant il y a une coquille concernant certaine date de captation des échantillons qui est au 30/10/2019 qui je penses est une erreur de saisie et qu'il s'agit du 30/09/2019 mais ça fait tache.
So my suspicious thoughts form yesterday pretty confirms, I add the third party #Microsoft key in my #SecureBoot trusted DB, my computer boot like a charm. So this situation defeat all purpose of secure boot because I'm force to trust all the #Microsoft third parties signed stuff, so pretty much all #NSA approve stuff LOL, and anyone with 100$ can buy a signature from #Microsoft. I will ask to MSI if there is a solution, can I signed the vbios by my self ?
Analytics in opensource tools is bad if it's not optin, but it's even worse if it's fucking google shit, what could go wrong ? Seriously ?
And especially for sending like 3 requests per launch WTF ...
So lot of things to do
1. Move my Archlinux install to my new SSD on a LUKS volume
2. Look to test my new @franciliens VPN on my DD-WRT router
3. Setup offsite backup for the NAS especially for my #Yunohost virtual machine
4. Look to test LTE 4G fallback connection on the router involving custom script
A LOT TO DO
#SpamStory continue I found 2 IPs ranges and contact abuse email but I havn't a lot of faith about that, then I will investigate in the content of each email and extract base64 encodind then investigate the HTML body, extract links, domains, whois and stuff
I start to investigate the spam issue I have with #Yunohost
1) Rspamd is running correctly
2) None of the spam have Headers with a score
3) The spam has been analysed by rspamd
4) My spams have all a corrupt DKIM header ( not even an invalid sign )
I my first thought, i need to push higher the DKIM score check.
The current score is 3.45 for this spam. I think the threshold is 4 for graylist and 8 for add header.
I don't even know what I'm doing
Grincheux de l'Internet, artisan du code, faux blogueur, INTERNET C4EST DE LA BOMBE !
I'm a french guy alone here.