So lot of things to do
1. Move my Archlinux install to my new SSD on a LUKS volume
2. Look to test my new @franciliens VPN on my DD-WRT router
3. Setup offsite backup for the NAS especially for my #Yunohost virtual machine
4. Look to test LTE 4G fallback connection on the router involving custom script
A LOT TO DO
#SpamStory continue I found 2 IPs ranges and contact abuse email but I havn't a lot of faith about that, then I will investigate in the content of each email and extract base64 encodind then investigate the HTML body, extract links, domains, whois and stuff
I start to investigate the spam issue I have with #Yunohost
1) Rspamd is running correctly
2) None of the spam have Headers with a score
3) The spam has been analysed by rspamd
4) My spams have all a corrupt DKIM header ( not even an invalid sign )
I my first thought, i need to push higher the DKIM score check.
The current score is 3.45 for this spam. I think the threshold is 4 for graylist and 8 for add header.
I don't even know what I'm doing
I found a pretty good trick about docker-in-docker-in-docker.
My use case is quite unique I need to test in a CI a app that manage a docker daemon ( a very simple vpn clients orchestration tool using docker ).
You can access the parent docker daemon inside all your container using the gateway address configured in the container.
#printerfucked power supply 32V 24V DC
#printerfucked extract power supply
#TADA How to add a fan to a non standard cpu block
Grincheux de l'Internet, artisan du code, faux blogueur, INTERNET C4EST DE LA BOMBE !
I'm a french guy alone here.