Shadow of the TombRaider ! And the screenshot from cinnamon not working as expected ...

I'm currently reviewing DD-WRT code, obviously some of it because there is a lot to review, all web ui stuff is pretty very custom C code for the backend, with 3000 lines files. If someone have architecture document it will be useful, because I'm digging blindly with grep and find.

Je crois que j'ai touché le gros lot


Appartement en colocation naturiste

Bah je viens encore de tomber sur "la praticité du libre"
1. Faire le ménage dans les config DNS
2. Voir qu'il manque la conf XMPP
3. mettre la conf XMPP
4. Essayer d'utiliser XMPP => IMPOSSIBLE et Thunderbird est super explicite sur l'erreur

En inspectant les documents concernant les analyses d'amiantes,
Les documents ont été généré avec outils d'analyses, ils n'ont pas été modifiés. Cependant il y a une coquille concernant certaine date de captation des échantillons qui est au 30/10/2019 qui je penses est une erreur de saisie et qu'il s'agit du 30/09/2019 mais ça fait tache.

So my suspicious thoughts form yesterday pretty confirms, I add the third party key in my trusted DB, my computer boot like a charm. So this situation defeat all purpose of secure boot because I'm force to trust all the third parties signed stuff, so pretty much all approve stuff LOL, and anyone with 100$ can buy a signature from . I will ask to MSI if there is a solution, can I signed the vbios by my self ?

Analytics in opensource tools is bad if it's not optin, but it's even worse if it's fucking google shit, what could go wrong ? Seriously ?

And especially for sending like 3 requests per launch WTF ...

So lot of things to do
1. Move my Archlinux install to my new SSD on a LUKS volume
2. Look to test my new @franciliens VPN on my DD-WRT router
3. Setup offsite backup for the NAS especially for my virtual machine
4. Look to test LTE 4G fallback connection on the router involving custom script


I investigate in depth one spam html ( the amazon one ), you got there at the end of 50 clicks and forms

continue I found 2 IPs ranges and contact abuse email but I havn't a lot of faith about that, then I will investigate in the content of each email and extract base64 encodind then investigate the HTML body, extract links, domains, whois and stuff

Currently regrouping the pieces of shit, and export it and we will play few grep and stuff to extract some interesting information

Further investigation demonstrate that my spams are signed correctly with DKIM. So I will attack another angle : NIKER LES SPAMMEURS ALA RACINE🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

Investigation and learning rspamd continue, I ssh port forward the webui of rspam it's cool. I know how dkim signing work but I haven't a clue about what symbol to change ... HELP HELP

I start to investigate the spam issue I have with
1) Rspamd is running correctly
2) None of the spam have Headers with a score
3) The spam has been analysed by rspamd
4) My spams have all a corrupt DKIM header ( not even an invalid sign )

I my first thought, i need to push higher the DKIM score check.
The current score is 3.45 for this spam. I think the threshold is 4 for graylist and 8 for add header.

I don't even know what I'm doing

Afficher plus
HugoPoi's Instance

I'm a french guy alone here.