Ok so what I understand
* WEB UI is called kromo
* served by httpd process, a little http server with builtin code for handling actions
* The actions saves form to nvram variables
* Then if I'm right a SIGUSR1 signal is send to PID 1 aka /sbin/init to restart all the services with the params but it's weird maybe I'm missing something here
SUCCESS Ok I successfully reverse how the DD-WRT Web UI work and how to restart service just by editing nvram and sending SIGUSR1 to pid1
For example Enable Openvpn client and start it :
1. nvram set openvpncl_enable=1
2. nvram set action_service="pptp"
3. kill -SIGUSR1 1
I'm a french guy alone here.